- Serves: 4
- Serving size: 5 ounces
- Calories: 94
- Fat: 4.6
- Carbohydrates: 13.7
- Fiber: 5.4
- Protein: 4.5
- 1 medium head of cauliflower washed and finely diced
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 jalapeno pepper, stems, seeded, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 ripe large tomatoes, diced
- ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¾ red onion diced
- ½ cup cilantro chopped
- 1 or 2 tablespoons MTC oil (optional)
- juice of 1 lime
- Ripe avocado for garnish
- Place the cauliflower in the food processor and pulse until it is the consistency of rice.
- Place cauliflower rice into a bowl with the rest of the ingredients except the avocado and carefully mix in ingredients until combined.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Just before serving peel the avocado and thinly slice three slices to each serving as a garnish.
Before I go I would like to invite you to sign up for our Newletter at the top of this page. You will get a copy of The Top 10 Tips For Starting The Keto Diet but just as important you will also receive a copy of our newsletter once a week, usually on Sunday. It is filled with recipes, recipe recaps and news about the keto and paleo lifestyles.
If you have friends that are keto or paleo, invite them to come along I would love to have you and them join our family of Whole Food Low-Carb Enthusiasts..
Laugh Often, Enjoy Good Friends, Share the Love