These Perfect Keto Ginger Peach Fat Bombs are perhaps my favorite of all the different fat bombs that I make and share with others following the ketogenic lifestyle among my friends. While fruit is basically “off the menu” on my eating plan, there is actually a little room for a small amount of fruit if we chose wisely. There are two fruits that I enjoy, those are fresh blueberries and peaches. That’s not to say I would not love to eat some of the other fruits we have on our property but I choose not to because of the sugar content. These fat bombs are so good, I do not miss the other fruits.
We are using frozen peaches for the Perfect Keto Ginger Peach Fat Bombs because they do not contain all the added sugars that are in the canned products and they can be made all year. That means even if you can not get fresh peaches in your area at this time of year, you can still enjoy these fat bombs.
- Serves: 12
- Serving size: 1
- Calories: 112
- Fat: 14.9
- Carbohydrates: 1.8
- Fiber: 0.2
- Protein: 1.2
- 2 tbsp. Kerrygold unsalted butter, softened
- 4 tbsp. organic coconut oil
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened,
- 1 cup frozen peaches, finely diced/divided
- ¾ tbsp ground ginger
- 1 scoop Perfect Keto Peaches and Cream
- In a medium sized bowl, hand mix butter, coconut oil, cream cheese ¾ of the peaches, Peaches and cream ketone supplement and powdered ginger
- When completely mixed, scoop mixture into silicone cups dividing evenly between 12 cups.
- Top each bomb with a little of the remaining diced peaches
- Place mold into the freezer for about four hours to allow the bombs to freeze completely
- Once frozen, remove from the freezer, then removing each Perfect Keto Ginger Peach Fat bomb, place them into a zip lock freezer bag and return them to the freezer.
- Remove one bomb at a time as desired.
- These bombs will last up to two weeks in the freezer so enjoy
These are so good that I need to keep reminding myself not to be “testing” them during the mixing of the ingredients. I made a batch today and could not help but thinking of the days when my grandmother would make a cake and we would fight to see who could “scrape the bowl”
I am an affiliate and a huge fan of Perfect Keto products and use them daily to help me remain in ketosis. Their Peaches and Cream keto base is only one of many great products. I use. I actually put half a scoop of the chocolate keto base and a full scoop of their MCT Oil Powder into my keto coffee every morning to kick start my day. The chocolate turns my coffee into a keto mocha and it is delicious.
If you need the Perfect Keto Peaches and cream supplement you can get more information here:
I will be sharing more recipes for fat bombs in the coming weeks. While the name sounds strange at first, once you are into ketosis you will find that they play a very important roll in keeping us ketosis. When making fat bombs, adding a little Perfect Keto supplement or another one of your choice to the recipe can really help keep you in ketosis or get you back there very fast.
There are a lot of Keto products available on the marketplace and more entering the market every day. I share with you information about the products that you will find in my kitchen if you were to visit my house. Perfect keto products are one of my choices for products I trust and use.
I am very excited about our new Facebook group for keto-Paleo friends where we can exchange recipes, ideas and answer each others questions. You can get more information Right Here It is called Keto Paleo Power Combo For Weight Loss and I invite you to check it out and join us as we explore these lifestyles. This is a meeting place where you are free to share your comments with other readers and exchange ideas. If you have friends that are keto or paleo, invite them to come along I would love to have you and them join our family of Whole Food Low-Carb Enthusiasts..
Be the CEO of Your Own Mind and Body